Hire Open Source Developer
Hire Open Source developer at a very reasonable cost from Hire Developers (HDI) - a Microsoft Certified Partner Company. Our Open Source developers have extensive knowledge and experience in developing mission critical Microsoft systems and Microsoft applications. You can either hire Open Source developer or a dedicated team of Open Source developers from Hire Developers.
Hiring Open Source developer is the best option out there in the market these days if you wish to grow your business without really expanding and spending on infrastructure and hiring on roll employees.
Our Open Source developer will work on your offshore projects from our offices located in India irrespective of whether you are in the USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany or any other European Union (EU) country, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Israel, Sweden, South Africa or any other country for that matter. You can hire Open Source developer from us on monthly contract basis, on hourly basis for a given time duration or on fixed rate/cost basis on given projects as well.
1. How will I communicate with my hired Open Source developer if the working hours differ from where I am and Indian Standard Time?
Our Open Source developer and/or a project coordinator working on your job will always be available at a flexible timing via online chat (messengers such as Skype, Yahoo, GTalk, MSN and HDILive Chat) for a stress-free communication. Working schedules of your Open Source developers' team will be fixed in consideration to client country's local timing. We also have dedicated VOIP lines that will help you to be in touch with our Microsoft team at the time of your convenience. Also, we ensure that at least 2 hours in a day are common between the Open Source developer team here and the client so that the project is reviewed on daily basis with regular updates.
2. Where will the Open Source developer work?
Hire Developers (HDI) has one of the most modern technology infrastructure in the industry with the latest programming applications, state-of-the-art infrastructure and a professional team. The Open Source developer that you will hire will work from our premises and will be helped by various other resources, if the need arises.
3. What if I do not like the Open Source developer whom I've hired?
We give you a choice to interview your resource and only hire him once you are completely satisfied with the Open Source developer capability. Once hired, we ensure that there are regular discussions with the clients, so that the desired results are being achieved. Our mantra is transforming businesses® and we certainly do understand the importance of your business and provide a switch over, if the need arises.
Our Client Orientation - What We Do Today, Others Adapt Tomorrow!
- Ongoing Global Support (Online/Offline)
- Search Engine friendly page optimization
- W3C Standard guidelines
- World class application design and architecture
- Object Oriented Architecture Design
- Customer Driven Management
- Security Management
- Delivery Excellence
- Superior Value Proposition
With the same pace of professionalism the Open Source developer is having expertise in bringing the exact work for you that you want to have in cost effective pricing. The Open Source developer that you will hire from us is having the best industry experience to suffice your utmost business goal and so can fulfill your business oriented results and your needs.
Our Open Source developers work in the following technologies:
- OSCommerce Development
- WordPress Development
- Joomla Development/Mambo Customization/Drupal Development
- Magento Customization
- phpBB Solutions/PHP-Nuke Development
- DotNetNuke Customization
- Zen Cart/X-Cart
- Typo3 Customization
After finalizing the Open Source developer and project specification, the hired Open Source developer will become ready to start your work within 24 hours. You will also be assigned a Project Manager or Project Coordinator (without any additional costs on top of the Open Source developer(s) that you hire) who will be managing your project and team throughout the analysis, design, development and testing phases and beyond.
With the hired Open Source developer, you will get the following value-added benefits without any additional costs:
- 1 GB (expandable up to 10 GB) of free web hosting space on our servers throughout the development phase (we will upload daily project upgrades on this URL for your on-going purview).
- Project Coordinator to manage your project and for your on-going daily communication with the team that you hire from us.
- Access to HDI Workroom® – our cutting edge project management application that will relieve you of all your project related updates and notices and will ease of your communication problems with the Open Source developer and the team.
Contact us today to hire Open Source developer and be relaxed about your offshore development requirements!