The ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML) looks very similar to HTML or XML in that it is tag-based. A ColdFusion page generally has a mix of HTML and ColdFusion tags, and may contain other tags as well.
ColdFusion is one of the easiest programming environments to use, and enables you to create powerful server-side web applications very quickly, with much less code than other technologies such as ASP, PHP etc. ColdFusion integrates many Internet technologies such as XML, Java, Web Services etc, and as such, your applications can be as small or complex as required. ColdFusion enables you to build large, complex, and dynamic websites.
Advantages of ColdFusion Development:
- Allow users to upload files
- Create/read files on the server (for example, the files that your users upload)
- Have a “member’s area” (i.e. via a login page)
- Have a shopping cart
- Present a customized experience (for example, based on users’ browsing history)
- Create a “member’s area” (i.e. via a login page)
- Send emails (for example, newsletters to a mailing list)
- Schedule tasks to run automatically (for example, your email newsletters)
- FTP files to/from another server
- Publish web services
- Much, much more
Our ColdFusion development team can develop dynamic and interactive website for your online business according to your requirements. They are masters in developing web portals, content management system (CMS), collaborative networking systems, shopping carts, API Integration and numerous web applications.
Hire Developers India (HDI) offers highly trained and experienced ColdFusion development team for your project requirements. Working hours schedule of our ColdFusion development team that you will hire are designed flexible to cover up our development center timing with that of yours whether you are in the USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany or any other European Union (EU) country, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Israel or any other country.
You can outsource/offshore your entire ColdFusion project to us or you can hire dedicated ColdFusion development team from us on either hourly based billing or monthly billing contracts. We assume full responsibility of your ColdFusion services requirement.
Assurance of our ColdFusion development team by HDI:
• Daily and Weekly working updates and reports
• Timely and regular communications
• Quality Driven work and outcome
• On- time Delivery
• 8 hours a day 6 days a week of working. (The last Saturday of a given month is observed as a weekend off apart from other public holidays)
Contact us today to hire a professional ColdFusion development team!