Hire QA tester at a very reasonable cost from Hire Developers - a Microsoft Certified Partner Company. Our QA tester have extensive knowledge and experience in developing mission critical Microsoft systems and Microsoft applications. You can either hire QA tester or a dedicated team of QA tester from Hire Developers.
Hiring QA tester is the best option out there in the market these days if you wish to grow your business without really expanding and spending on infrastructure and hiring on roll employees.
Our QA tester will work on your offshore projects from our offices located in India irrespective of whether you are in the USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany or any other European Union (EU) country, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Israel, Sweden, South Africa or any other country for that matter. You can hire QA tester from us on monthly contract basis, on hourly basis for a given time duration or on fixed rate/cost basis on given projects as well.
1. How will I communicate with my hired QA tester if the working hours differ from where I am and Indian Standard Time?
Our QA tester and/or a project coordinator working on your job will always be available at a flexible timing via online chat (messengers such as Skype, Yahoo, GTalk, MSN and HDI Live Chat) for a stress-free communication. Working schedules of your QA tester team will be fixed in consideration to client country's local timing. We also have dedicated VOIP lines that will help you to be in touch with our Microsoft team at the time of your convenience. Also, we ensure that at least 2 hours in a day are common between the QA tester team here and the client so that the project is reviewed on daily basis with regular updates.
2. Where will the QA tester work?
Hire Developers has one of the most modern technology infrastructure in the industry with the latest programming applications, state-of-the-art infrastructure and a professional team. The QA tester that you will hire will work from our premises and will be helped by various other resource, if the need arises.
3. What if I do not like the QA tester whom I've hired?
We give you a choice to interview your resource and only hire him once you are completely satisfied with the QA tester capability. Once hired, we ensure that there are regular discussions with the clients, so that the desired results are being achieved. Our mantra is transforming businesses® and we certainly do understand the importance of your business and provide a switch over, if the need arises.
Skills of dedicated QA Tester from Hire Developers:
- Strong understanding of QA and software testing methodologies, procedures, and documentation
- Experience in independently designing, planning, executing and reporting on specification-driven tests
- Setup, management, and usage experience with defect tracking, configuration management, and automated testing tools
- Solid understanding of automation tools
- Strong knowledge of Rational tool suite (Rational Robot, TestManager, ClearQuest, ClearCase)
- Knowledge of SQABasic/Visual Basic and C/C programming languages for use in test scripting
- Basic SQL, MySQL understanding for querying relational databases (DB2)
- Software validation engineering skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Excellent time management, organization, and oral and written communication skills
Our Client Orientation - What We Do Today, Others Adapt Tomorrow!
- Ongoing Global Support (Online/Offline)
- Search Engine friendly page optimization
- W3C Standard guidelines
- World class application design and architecture
- Object Oriented Architecture Design
- Customer Driven Management
- Security Management
- Delivery Excellence
- Superior Value Proposition
With the same pace of professionalism the QA Tester is having expertise in bringing the exact work for you that you want to have in cost effective pricing. The QA Tester that you will hire from us is having the best industry experience to suffice your utmost business goal and so can fulfill your business oriented results and your needs.
Hire QA Tester for the following reasons:
- They Are Sleuths: Perhaps the most important, a QA Tester needs to be an investigator in order to define the job and understand the project. There may or may not be a product specification (spec) available defining the project. Too often the spec is nonexistent, bare bones, or woefully out of date. Furthermore, the difference between the original bare-bones spec and the current but undocumented reality is known and discussed only in private development meetings at which QA Tester are usually not present. A QA Tester is usually not deliberately excluded, just overlooked, because development's focus is to accomplish the task, not necessarily to share their information with everyone.
- They Know How to Plan: A QA Tester needs to plan and set priorities. There is a definable project to test. Given all the possible combinations of expected uses, as well as all the potential unexpected scenarios including human and mechanical failure, one can imagine an infinite number of possibilities. Organizing one's activity to get the most effective results in the (usually) limited time available is of paramount importance.
- They See the Big Picture. A QA Tester needs the "QA mindset." Generally, a development engineer needs to be a focused person who drives toward a specific goal with a specific portion of the larger program. Highly focused and detail-oriented persons tend to do well at this. QA, however, is not a good place for a highly focused person. QA in fact needs to have multiple perspectives and the ability to approach the task at many levels from the general to the specific, not to mention from left field. A highly focused person could miss too many things in a QA role by exhaustively testing, say, the math functions, but not noticing that printing doesn't work.
- They Know How to Document: A major portion of the QA role involves writing. Plans need to be written, both the master plan kind and the detailed test script kind. As the project evolves, these documents need to be updated as well. A good QA Tester can write testing instructions, so that any intelligent person with basic user skills can pick up the script and test the product unaided. Bug reports are another major communication tool and QA Tester needs to have the ability to define the bug in steps that are easy to understand and reproduce. It would be good to ask a candidate to bring samples of bug reports and testing instructions to the interview. Lacking these, look for any technical writing samples that show that the candidate can clearly and economically communicate technical subject matter.
- They Care About the Whole Project: It's also important for the candidate to have a passion for getting things right. Ultimately, QA is entrusted with watching the process with a big-picture perspective, to see that it all comes together as well as possible. Everyone has that goal, but most are too busy working on their individual trees to see how the forest is doing. QA tester should exhibit a passion for making the project successful, for fighting for the right thing when necessary, yet with the practical flexibility to know when to let go and ship the project.
After finalizing the QA Tester and project specification, the hired QA Tester will become ready to start your work within 24 hours. You will also be assigned a Project Manager or Project Coordinator (without any additional costs on top of your hire QA Tester(s)) who will be managing your project and team throughout the analysis, design, development and testing phases and beyond.
With the hired QA Tester, you will get the following value-added benefits without any additional costs:
- 1 GB (expandable up to 10 GB) of free web hosting space on our servers throughout the development phase (we will upload daily project upgrades on this URL for your on-going purview).
- Project Coordinator to manage your project and for your on-going daily communication with the team that you hire from us.
- Access to HDI Workroom – our cutting edge project management application that will relieve you of all your project related updates and notices and will ease of your communication problems with the QA Tester and the team.
Contact us today to hire QA Tester and be relaxed about your offshore development requirements!